Friday, May 1, 2009

Car show @ Malta Drive In

I always dug Challenger's. Probably my favorite Mopar. This one really caught my eye, the scooped flat black hood was a nice touch.

Trust me the marquis will be tweaked. Of all movies, UGH!

Here is another angle on this ride. I think if I reshot this I would have tried to blast it from the right with a monoblock or something...still a cool shot.
This day was rough, it was pretty much overhead sun (unable to shoot at dusk at DI owners request..lame), so I used an ND4. Only problem was I only had one for my Nikon rig and the wide angle that I was using for the Mamiya was a different size....
just held it on and kept my fingers out of the way.




This is one shot of many that will be used to promote an upcoming event in Malta, NY that my partner Les Murphy and myself will be covering this month...

http://teamvintage.net/events.html

come check it out...should be lots of fun!!!

The car is my buddy Jason's and both he and this bitchin ride will be in attendance. This shot I should add was taken with a Mamiya DL28 which makes it even cooler....28 megapixels, you gotta love it...Thanks to Mamiya and Leaf!

1 comment:

  1. nice rick. i would like to see one from above too. this is a nice shot...got any others from above though?

    ReplyDelete